Thursday, January 24, 2013

Little Things Thursdays: Week 3



#1 Warm socks. It is friggin' cold out there and I swear it's seeping into the house. Actually, it is -- you can feel the cold air coming in at the lightswitches. We really need to insulate them better. Anyways. Warm socks help me stay snuggly warm.

#2 Chinese food. I really need to stop eating it so much. Really, it's just pork fried rice and steamed dumplings. I could eat it every day, methinks. Nom nom.

#3 Bones. I've been watching on Netflix, from season 1, even though I've seen them all before. It's good background when I'm cleaning or blogging. I know I shouldn't have the tv on all day... but it actually quiets Periwinkle down, as she loves the light and colors. I've created a Bones addict. Daycare will break her of it, though. I hope.

#4 Six hours of continuous sleep. Babies went to sleep around 11 last night and woke up at 4:45am. Love it!

#5 Grandma. Mine, not the babies'. She bought us some extra blankets so we're all set for those for daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment