Monday, January 28, 2013

Daycare Day 1

So, we all survived. No one cried at drop-off (they were asleep in their car seats, I was surprisingly okay). The babies looked stylish and actually stayed in the same outfits all day--no massive spit-up attacks or poosplosions. The cats and I enjoyed a quiet Monday for the first time in a long time.

Day 25 of Project 365: First Day of School

The teachers said I could feel free to call to check on them. When I thought about doing it, it brought me back to Periwinkle's NICU days. "Hi, this is Mommy Fish, calling to check on Fish Twin Two." I didn't end up calling.

When I went to pick them up, I expected the teachers to tell me Periwinkle had cried all day. As it turns out, she was a perfect little angel. Until they handed her to me. Then she started crying. Ah, there's my daughter!


Indigo was napping (of course) and hardly noticed the transfer back to his car seat. They both napped well (who is this girl? why won't she do that for me?), and Periwinkle ate well. Indigo was a bit of a slacker on that front, but perhaps he was just feeling off from the new routine. All in all, I think they had a successful first day.

As for me, I got a massage. It was awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment