Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daycare Prep

I have to admit I've been a bit in denial about the babies starting daycare on Monday. As a result, I've done absolutely nothing to prepare. We need to gather, for each baby, a tote bag containing the following:

1. two changes of clothes
2. crib sheet
3. blanket
4. bottles
5. formula
6. diapers
7. wipes
8. diaper cream (we use Boudreaux's Butt Paste)
9. socks
10. bibs
11. pacifiers

We also need to label everything with their names. I'm figuring Sharpie markers should do the trick.

But first I need to go shopping to get them cute tote bags (to make it somewhat fun for me to do), extra blankets, more pacifiers, and extra sheets. I'm not willing to send any of ours from home, and I have Babies R Us rewards dollars to spend, so why not?

Normally Blue will be doing dropoff and I will be picking them up, but for the first week I think we'll be doing both together.

Have I forgotten anything on the list? Any tales from personal experience to help us deal with this big change?

Also, day 19 from my 365 Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment