Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Afternoons

Lately, afternoons suck. I can't seem to get comfortable in my chair at work. If I sit one way, baby girl is in my ribs like crazy. If I lean back, my back starts hurting plus I'm not terribly productive. I get super restless and have ADD like whoa so I take frequent Internet breaks. Headaches aren't uncommon. All I can think about is 4:30pm and getting out of here. But then I have the trek to the train station, and the train that I can never fall asleep on anymore because my back/ribs/name your body part hurts. But then at the end there will be Blue, picking me up by the stairs, eliminating the long walk to my car I'd have to do if I drove myself. Best. Hubby. Ever.

So it boils down to this: When I'm sitting I want to stand and when I'm standing I want to sit. Actually, in all of the above cases I'd much rather be lying down. ::commence fantasizing about sleeping::

But mornings are generally fine. Weird.

1 hour and 15 minutes to go... and I have tomorrow off for doctor's appointments. Thank goodness.

So, tomorrow:

12:30pm: anesthesia consult for c-section. woo.

1:30pm: check on babies and contraction testing

3:30pm: seeing my doctor, plus cervical check.

I guess I'll get lunch between the last two appointments...

Woo. 1 hour and 13 minutes to go! I killed 2 minutes! I welcome any and all entertaining links to amuse me...

1 comment:

  1. I echo the "when I'm sitting I want to stand and when I'm standing I want to sit" feeling. My back kills when sitting and my hips hurt while standing. I fantasize about just staying in bed all day long, but then I worry I'll wish bed rest upon myself and I don't want to waste my time off before Baby is here! Ugh. I commend you for your commute. My 15 minute drive home drives me crazy lately, I can't imagine yours!

    ReplyDelete