Monday, August 6, 2012

Six months preggo!

Only a frightening three to go!

According to thebump.com, the babies are in the same range they've been in the past few weeks because at this point it's just extremely varied from baby to baby (or babies). But they like to give new foods each weeks to keep us happy, so this week they are cantaloupes instead of grapefruits.

The babies' skin is getting pinker and more opaque, making them look more like human babies instead of strange alienish babies. They are also on the lookout for light -- I'll have to shine a flashlight at them to see if they move toward or away from it.

As for me, I'm still doing rather well. Definitely getting a little tired in this crazy hot and humid weather the past few days. And the Olympics are seriously messing with my required number of hours of sleep, which isn't helping, but I can't seem to stay away. One more week and I can go back to heading to bed at ten!

And I'm also sad that my beloved capris are sold out at Old Navy, so no new, bigger pair for me. I was hoping to wear them for my maternity pictures but I guess not... ah well. I'll figure something out!

1 comment: