Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random Thoughts

  • It's going to be weird having to unbutton, unzip, rebutton, and rezip pants again after the babies come. I've gotten WAY too used to elastic waistbands...
  • I have two cats and will have two babies. Think I can get all four to do this at the same time?

Wicked friggin' cute
  • Chobani Greek yogurt in Raspberry has finally won me over to Greek yogurt. SO YUM. And so much protein!
  • Bought a Sonicare toothbrush. Other than the fact that it tickles my lower lip like crazy and that brushing often ends with toothpaste vibro-flung onto the mirror, it is awesome. My teeth feel super clean. And maybe now my dentist won't yell at me for brushing too hard anymore... 
  • I realized I've never put a picture of White Cat on here. So here he is!
  
Lazy kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment