Friday, February 22, 2013

Little Things Thursday, Week 4? 5?



I've lost track. And it's Friday again. Whoopsies!

#1. Both kiddos seem to be getting over their colds, which makes me happy. They were sounding rather miserable.

#2. I keep getting freelance editing work, which is great. Extra income is always nice! What's more difficult is finding the time to do it!

#3. Omlettes. Had one for breakfast and it was delish. I mixed things up by putting bacon in it. Yum!

Not my omlette. I ate mine before I thought to take a photo.



#4. Indigo and Periwinkle can sit up pretty well on the couch. Last night he was being moody but settled right down when I put him next to me while I ate dinner.

He did insist on having control of the remote, though. Typical man!


#5. This makes me laugh.


I have a weird obsession with T-Rexes lately and I don't know why. Beginning to think Indigo is going to end up with a dino bedroom one of these days. When he has his own room, of course.

It's kind of weird -- boys are less fun to clothes shop for, but way more fun to plan bedrooms for. Dinosaurs, trains, pirates, or space? I love all of these things. I'm just not a girly girl when it comes to things like that, so I have no idea what we'll do for Periwinkle's room. Nothing princessy or kitties or any of that. I guess we'll just have to see what she likes, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment