Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Big Cousins!

A week shy of four months old, and Periwinkle and Indigo are big cousins! Blue's sister (the one we stayed with post-Sandy) had her little boy yesterday! He was 6lb 12oz and 21 inches long, so long and scrawny. I went to visit at lunch and Mom was looking fantastic and rested (I know I didn't look that good!), and the little guy was sleeping all bundled up like a baby burrito. He has a three-year-old sister and nearly two-year-old brother and they are all seriously the cutest kids ever, although the new addition definitely looks different than his siblings did when they were born. Can't wait to see what he looks like as he gets bigger!

I'm not going to lie, I got a few pangs of nostalgia for when ours were that small and kind of thought, "Hmm when can we have another?" I am insane. Don't worry--it's going to be at least another two years. Assuming we continue to do well with the two we have (we've been crazy lucky with pretty well-behaved kiddos). But I digress.

So, welcome little M! All of you kids are going to have so much fun playing together! This Christmas is going to be insane with five kids on the move...



And in a few short weeks, my stepsister is going to be having her little girl. Babies all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment