Friday, July 20, 2012

Honest Toddler Blog

I don't have much to add today about me, but was recently pointed towards this hilarious blog called The Honest Toddler. Some excerpts from a post called "I'm Sorry":

"You seem tired and short tempered this morning which is why I felt more comfortable writing this than having a face-to-face. Can I get you anything? A cup of coffee? While you’re up please bring me a sippy cup of juice and some unbroken crackers. Oh that’s right. We don’t have crackers… I recall you saying that around 1:15. That’s OK. Why keep the house stocked with my favorite foods? I’m sure we have two kinds of wine though. But that’s fine."

"This seems like as good a time as any to bring up the possibility of reintroducing cosleeping. I can’t promise I won’t judo kick you to the face like I used to but at least one of us will get a good night’s sleep and isn’t that what matters?"

If you are a parent, I highly advise you to check it out. Or even if you aren't. It cracks me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment